Dental Check Up
Your first Appointment
Visiting a new Dentist for the first time can always be a bit daunting. We do our best to put you at ease, with our relaxed and friendly welcome.
On your first visit, we conduct a very detailed assessment of your mouth, teeth and gums.
- Taking a medical history, asking you about any medical conditions you may have or medication you are on which could influence the health of your mouth
- We chart each individual tooth, fillings and areas of concern on computer aided software
- Conducting a thorough examination including checking your jaw joints for signs of any abnormalities or disease
- Conducting an oral cancer screen which checks the soft tissues of your mouth
- Checking the gums for signs of any current or past gum disease
- Checking the teeth for any decay or abnormal wear
- Taking photographs of the inside of your mouth so we can monitor areas of concern
- Finally, based upon of our findings, we will make any appropriate recommendations of any treatment which may be required
As a new patient, your first appointment will be just £60 which includes diagnostic Xrays to assess bone levels and to check the teeth for any hidden decay and a full set of photos.
|Monday||8am to 5pm|
|Tuesday||8am to 5pm|
|Wednesday||8am to 5pm|
|Thursday||8am to 7pm|
|Friday||8am to 4pm|
Get in touch