(as of Friday 13th March 2020).
We are taking extra preventative measures to ensure that all our patients and staff are protected from the Coronavirus.
Here’s what else we’re doing
• Implementing pandemic viral infection policy for staff
• Refreshed training for all staff on infection control
• Placed awareness notices for patients inside and outside the practice
As a reminder, the single most important preventative measures remain as:
• Using tissues when sneezing which can be disposed of.
• Frequent and thorough washing of hands.
Common symptoms of the Coronavirus include
• High temperature or fever
• Shortness of breath
We ask that if you have any of the above symptoms or are concerned that you may have been exposed to the Coronavirus, then please do contact us to arrange an alternative appointment.
Updates on public health advice for Coronavirus can be found on the NHS Inform website, and a free helpline has been set up for those who do not have symptoms but are looking for general health advice: 0800 028 2816.