Hampshire Dentists are a busy and dynamic Private Practice based centrally on Southampton High Street. A three surgery practice, we specialise in Orthodontics, Implants, general dentistry with patient centred care at the heart of everything we do. We’re proud to be the preferred Dentists for both Southampton Football Club and Hampshire Cricket Club.
Our ideal candidate must be dynamic, driven and a proactive team player who is patient focused with the skills and confidence to approach new and existing patients to drive our business forward within our Practice.
As well as working as part of our successful reception team, you will also receive training opportunities such as conducting ‘Smile Advisor’ consultations which involves non clinical discussions with patients to find out any dental desires or concerns they may have and any potential treatments that are of interest to them.
- Being the first point of call for new patients and existing
- Ensure a strong focus on customer service and deal with patient enquiries via telephone and email
- Liaising with the clinicians in order to formulate an appropriate treatment plan for patients
- Ensure all voicemails left overnight on the practice phone are addressed promptly
- Introducing and enforcing reception procedures and policies
- Overseeing patient recalls
- Monitoring dental diaries to ensure all surgeries being utilised to the maximum
- Dealing with customer complaints as a first point of contact
- Encouraging customer feedback and undertaking feedback initiatives
- Acting as liaison between reception/surgeries
- Maintaining a clean, tidy and organised reception area
- Navigate the full dental system (SOE)
- Providing monthly audit reports
- Ensure monies are taken as needed and recorded and banked
- Learning and assisting with compliance to ensure standards are met in line with CQC compliance
- Assist and respond to social media enquiries
- Attend training both on & off site when required
- Promote, monitor and provide weekly reports for our practice membership
- Discuss a treatment plan and the various options available to patients
- Ensure new patient enquires are dealt with immediately
- Ensure patients are followed up, logged and monitored;
- Liaising with the entire dental team, working together to ensure that the patient as a smooth journey at our clinic
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 1 year experience working within the Dental/Healthcare environment is Essential.
- Dental software knowledge (SOE) is desirable.
- You must be proactive and be a very caring person to manage people through their patient journey.
- Proven history of business development
- Outstanding communication/people skills
- Excellent administration, telephone and communication skills.
- A very high command of the English language both written and spoken
- Customer focused, positive and enthusiastic
- Ability to remain calm and professional
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong team player who has a professional attitude to their work
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your CV to email@example.com