Dental Implant Evening
Come along to our Dental Implant Evening on Thursday 4th October with world leading implant provider Dentsply Sirona. If you or a loved one is struggling to find confidence in your smile or simply want to know more about the benefits of implants, then this evening will be perfect for you.
Experience first class dental treatment on Southampton High Street
We realise you may not like going to the dentist, but we won't take it too personally; instead we'll do our best to try to change your mind.
In fact, since taking over this long-established private Dental Practice in August 2010, we've already seen some encouraging transformations with patients going out of their way to thank us for our 'calming influence', 'gentle treatment' and 'meticulous attention to detail,' so much so, that nearly all of our new patients have been referred to us by their friends and family.
Why choose Hampshire Dentists?
- Centrally located on Southampton High Street
- Amalgam-free (i.e. Mercury-free) practice
- We're ethical Dentists, not sales people, so we'll always have your best interests at heart
- We strive to provide a sympathetic, gentle and friendly atmosphere with patient care at the heart of everything we do
- We embrace a patient-centred philosophy, tailored to your needs and aspirations
- We are committed to continually evolving with the dynamic changes in the dental arena, by investing in both our staff and practice
- We use the best laboratories to fabricate the restorations which we place in your mouth, as well as the best materials and equipment
- We provide a personalised yet affordable service, encouraging both preventative and cosmetic dentistry which is more accessible to everyone
- We pride ourselves in putting even the most nervous patients at ease
- We offer flexible appointment times to accommodate your busy working lives.
Find out more about Hampshire Dentists
Want to discuss how we can help you to improve your oral health? Keen to find out how your smile could be enhanced? Why not give us a call on 02380 335 155; we will be more than happy to answer any questions and to assist with a mutually convenient appointment time.
|Monday||8am to 5pm|
|Tuesday||8am to 5pm|
|Wednesday||8am to 5pm|
|Thursday||8am to 7pm|
|Friday||8am to 4pm|