New Patients: Join Our Practice
Pain Free* Private Dentistry In Southampton At Hampshire Dentists
Would You Like To Join A Practice That Has A Over 100 5*Reviews Online?
By A Team Interested In You Not Just Your Teeth?
You too can enjoy the outstanding level of service that Hampshire Dentists offers to all our patients.
A Dozen Reasons Why You Should Choose Us…
- Great treatment options
- Great with nervous patients
- Honesty and transparency
- Friendliness and a warm welcome
- Lots of successful previous case studies
- Lots of recommendations
- Nearly 100 5 Star reviews
- Thank You letters
- Pain Free Dentistry*
We have limited spaces for new patients looking to register at the practice, but hurry those spaces will fill up fast!
What Is Hampshire Dentists Practice Membership
Our Practice Membership Plan offers a monthly affordable and preventative dental plan, helping you maintain healthy teeth & gums to prolong and enhance your natural smile.
Why Have we Introduced the Practice Membership Plan?
As we hope you have already experienced, we are completely committed to providing all of our patients with the best quality dental care. We want to be able to spend more time with our patients and provide prompt treatment using the latest techniques and only the best quality materials.
As part of our ever improving service to you, we endeavour to be proactive about your dental health. Regular oral hygiene visits are therefore included in our Practice Membership Plan as well as your regular routine examinations. We believe regular oral hygiene visits are essential to keep your breath fresh and to prevent gum disease.
You may have very healthy teeth, but if your gums and the supporting structures are not healthy you run the risk of losing teeth and perhaps contracting infections. There are strong links and association to systematic diseases such as coronary heart disease, diabetes, Dementia, Alzheimer’s and premature or underweight babies.
Over time, patients who participate in a preventative programme of regular exams and oral hygiene visits, such as those offered by our Practice Membership Plan, are shown to have a much-reduced need for treatment.
Benefits of becomings a Member
Membership ensures you have access to quality dental care, offers you a simple flexible way to pay for your dental care and is designed to encourage you to visit us regularly. Regular visits will mean:
- Regular cleaning and maintenance of teeth and gum health
- Early diagnosis and prevention of problems
- Less complex and therefore less expensive treatment
What is Included in the Plan?
The plan provides 3 levels of cover as detailed below. You will be advised by your Dentist, which level they would recommend to ensure your dental health is maintained throughout the year.
How Do I Register?
You just need to complete a simple agreement form to become a member, following a recent examination. This will require your signature and bank account details. We will then set up a monthly Direct Debit payment. Please speak to any member of the team if you would like more information.
Our insurance policy includes:
- Worldwide Dental Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Callout Insurance should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.
- Redundancy protection for your monthly payments for up to 12 months.
- An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only
- Initial Exam excluded (For new patients, this will be a £30 charge)
- Dental Exams are on a six monthly cycle
- Hygiene appointments are on six monthly or three monthly cycle dependant on plan
- No appointment may be carried forward
- The provision of routine examinations is subject to receipt of the required consecutive monthly payments
- Discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice and do not apply to any offers
- The price includes a premium of £0.52 per month for the Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance
- Please see the Keyfacts document for further details
- Prices correct at time of going to print.